CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend at Nana and Poppa's!




On Saturday morning we headed to Crossville for the Easter weekend. It was the first time Elle had spent the night away from home. I was a little stressed, but she did great! Her Nana and Poppa have everything that she could possibly need at their house- it's like a home away from home (for all of us!) Elle had a big weekend spending time with family and friends!




Look what all the Easter Bunny brought me!


Miss Tessa even gave me my very own Puffalump!! (You children from the 80s/90s - remember these ?!?) They were awesome, but for some reason FP stopped making them! Thank you Miss Tessa!





Our Sweet Family!




Since Elle was too young to enjoy dying Easter eggs, I decided to make cupcakes for her... As do most of my brilliant projects, this ended up being a bigger deal than what I thought - but at least they tasted good!


Elle with Nana and Poppa!


Thank you Nana and Poppa for a great weekend!




1 comment:

Nana and Poppa said...

You guys made Easter so special for Nana and Poppa! Thank you for spending the holiday with us! We love you!