CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

August: A Month of Firsts!


Well, I know I am being one of THOSE moms in this post right now.... going on about what my child can do, when these really aren't important "firsts"! But, sometimes I just look at Elle, and I am like, "How do you do that? You are just a baby!" Since this blog is going to be part of Elle's scrapbook one day - I must document everything, right? ;)














First bath in the grown-up tub! Since Elle is sitting up so well, and getting heavier by the minute (oh, my back!) - it was getting almost impossible to give her baths in her little pink infant tub. She has a blast splashing and playing with her toys!







.
.
.
First time in the restaurant highchair (this was at Carrabba's)!
(sans the FloppySeat because her mama was not prepared!)
This moment came way too soon!
.
She LOVES to play with napkins at the table. Why do I bother bringing her toys?!

.
First shopping spree!

This girl is a huge Mickey Mouse Clubhouse fan! We decided to take her to the Disney Store a few weekends ago. Oh my! As soon as she set her eyes on Minnie Mouse, she had to have her. She actually started crying when we tried to put her back. And yes, we had to get Daisy, too, because it was buy one/get one half off! All I have say is daddy's in trouble! What is he going to do with us girls??



First time on the playground swing!

She'll be playing with her neighborhood friends before long!

(Notice that she has enough hair to wear bows now! yay!)

1 comment:

Nana and Poppa said...

Elle is a doll baby!