CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Deck the Halls!








I got my Christmas decorations out today! I love decorating, especially for Christmas! I only got about half way done, though, so I have my work cut out for me this weekend! I have got to get the house cleaned, decide on the menu for Turkey Day and get the groceries bought! Our families are coming to eat dinner at our house on Thursday. I can't wait! I have so, so much to be thankful for!



I had such great help decorating today! Here are some pics of my little helpers! :)




Elle and Baxter came to check everything out, and make sure my decorating skills met their standards!




Elle kept looking at me like I was crazy when I kept bringing boxes down from the attic!



She loved the Christmas lights!



She started dancing when I draped them around her shoulders! She didn't know what to do with herself!

No comments: