CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 29, 2008

33 week update



I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We had a great one (just not sure if I want to go through the Holidays again this far into a pregnancy!) I am completely worn out and still trying to recover. We drove to Crossville to hang out with my family on Christmas Eve, then drove back to our house Christmas day to have BJ's family over. After all of those meals, I had to go to my OB appointment the day after Christmas! The first thing they did, of course, is weigh me - how unfair was this ?! I have started going to doctor every 2 weeks now. So far, the appointments have been pretty uneventful, as everything seems to be going well- they just check Elle's heart rate, measure me, and send me on my way! I was very excited to learn at this last appointment that she is in the head down position - YAY! It looks like she is getting ready for her big debut ;) I just hope she stays this way! We are just praying that everything with the pregnancy will continue to go as smoothly as it has been .... only 46 more days!

Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsey...you are adorably cute. I hope you are feeling well. I am going to make a solicitation on here...have you thought about doing any maternity photographs? You should check out our website: www.uchidaphotography.com. I can get you in as a referral at a dicounted rate! Hope you are well. And I hope you are enjoying your pregnancy as much as I did!
Take care~ Hollie (from TPA)

Stephanie said...

Hey Lindsey! It's been a long time! I just wanted to tell you congratulations on your baby girl! She is already beautiful, you can tell in the ultrasound. Motherhood is the most amazing experience, and little girls are the best! I will be praying for a safe delivery for you and happy times ahead with Miss Elle!