CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Baby Girl in 3D

We went for our 3D ultrasound on Thursday, and it was amazing! It truly made me realize what a huge miracle is occuring in my belly! I was excited that she was active during the session (she tends to sleep during important times and turn flips while I am trying to sleep!) I am 30 weeks along, and we saw her do everything from open her eyes to stick out her tongue. She also grinned and yawned a lot (so sweet!) From what we can tell, she is pretty much the girl version of BJ - she has his nose, lips, chin and cheeks. We think she is pretty cute ;) We are so anxious to meet her!

we thought this one was pretty funny - she's already showing off!

2 comments:

Hart, Party of Five said...

How sweet! Can't wait to see her in person! Melissa H.

dannis678 said...

Aww! those are really awesome!