CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wait, Who's 28??






BJ turned 28 on Monday! Happy Birthday! As most of you know, I am 8 days younger than him. I always give him a hard time about being "old" during that one week I am still younger than him. :) I just think it is the craziest thing that we pretty much share a birthday - don't you? I knew from the time I first met him that we would have a lot in common - but this was down to a tee! I guess this explains why we are so much alike!





Since BJ and I both had to work on Monday, we celebrated his birthday over the weekend. We met Erica at Buca Di Beppo for lunch on Saturday (best fried mozzarella ever!). We came home and watched the rest of the UT vs. UCLA game (NOT good!) and ate cheesecake. We have a good cheesecake recipe, so I decided to make him one (if it involves baking, I am on it!) On Sunday night, we went to one of our favorite restaurants in Franklin - Wild Ginger (we love, love, love their sushi - seriously, it's the best in Nashville). I was hoping we would be able to venture out in Nashville to a place we hadn't tried, but Elle wasn't having a good day!








Elle says she'll take some of that! Move over daddy!


I love to bake, but don't do well with springform pans! This Bundt-pan Cheesecake (basically an upside down cheesecake!) is pretty easy and always tastes great!




Elle with Erica!

Elle was cracking us up here - she doesn't know what to think about her new teeth sometimes, and she just keeps feeling them with her tongue! Silly girl!

No comments: