CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Old MacDonald had a Farm...

and on that farm he had a chicken....



and a squirrel.....EIEI-O!





Here is mommy the farmer with her cute little animals!






Love this picture! The looks on their faces = priceless!





Baxter and Elle didn't know what to think about each other!





About to walk around the neighborhood on Elle's First Halloween!



Elle's favorite part of the night was when a nice neighbor gave her a bag of Teddy Grahams! She rattled that bag around for hours. I am sure she would have loved to have had a little taste, but her mommy took care of them for her! In our previous dress rehearsals, Elle's costume only lasted about 5-10 minutes. I was thinking we would be doing great just to get pictures, but she didn't seem to mind it one bit. She was a chicken for a whole 2 hours! Yay Elle!



Elle about to "help" mommy carve a pumpkin!
















I ended up carving 1 real pumpkin (for the neighborhood Ghost Walk), then the pumpkins below were faux pumpkins. I think those were one of the best inventions ever! It makes the time you spent carving worthwhile when you get to reuse them every year!




Elle says thank you to the neighbor that "BOO'd" us and gave her the pumpkin hat and bib!


Thank you Nana and Granny for my gifts!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you,Lindsey for sharing this blog with me. I have had a ball this morning looking at all the pictures and reading all you have written. This is really awesome.
You two are such wonderful parents to a precious little girl. I can't wait to meet her.
It was so good to see you all yesterday but sorry it was under the sad circumstances.

Thanks again - I am so proud of you both.
Jean