CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

He's making a list and checking it twice.....

Santa Claus is coming to town!





Last weekend, Santa Claus visited us in our neighborhood, Westhaven! It was so neat! Instead of having to wait in lines like you do at the mall, we just got to pick the time that we wanted to visit - then just show up at the Residents' Club. This fun visit was complete with snacks and juice! Definitely much more kid-friendly! :)


Getting ready to see Santa!
I have been such a good girl this year!





So here goes the visit with Santa..... Don't let the pictures fool you!


"Hmmmmm.... Who is this strange man?"




"I'm not sure I like this!"


Sooo, here's what really happened.....


Poor baby! I know I am not nice for posting that, but I couldn't help it! She made us laugh because she knew something wasn't right! She lost it when Santa looked at her and started talking! We'll have to see what happens next year! ;)



I was so excited about that weekend, not only did Santa come, but it was Franklin's annual "Dickens of a Christmas," and also the lighting of the luminaries in our neighborhood - complete with carolers, hot chocolate and Christmas goodies. To my disappointment, we didn't get to participate in anything except going to see Santa because Elle wasn't feeling well. This was the weekend before we found out she had an ear infection. On Sunday, Elle ended up sleeping the ENTIRE day. This had never, ever happened! Elle barely even naps, and does well to sleep 10 hours at night - we knew something was definitely wrong! I am just so relieved she is feeling better, though, so it didn't matter that we had to miss out! I will be so glad when spring is here - hopefully our entire house can be free from sickness for a while!






No comments: