CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree!

So, I was thinking that Elle probably wouldn't pay much attention to the Christmas trees in our house this year - I was soooo wrong! Instead, they are pretty much the reason she started crawling forward (we are no longer going in reverse!) several weeks ago! haha! BJ and I spend our days chasing her around, trying to catch her before she steals an ornament or tries to pull the tree over!



Our main tree in the living room has a few ornaments made of foam balls wrapped in ribbon that are perfect for her to play with since they aren't breakable. I tried to strategically place them around the bottom of the tree for her!




My little ornament stealer - caught red handed! ;)


How can you say no to this sweet little face?!







Here is Elle's favorite tree! I got her a little pink tree for her bedroom. I had a lot of fun decorating this! Elle loved this tree so much that she pulled it completely over a couple of weeks ago! uh oh! I have seriously re-decorated this tree at least 10 times!




I think Elle might possibly design Christmas ornaments one day! I can't get over how much she studies them!



These trees have no ornaments, so she leaves them alone, of course! I guess I should have thought about having just trees and lights throughout the house! :)


"Baxter, I already told you - these pictures are just supposed to be of me!"

Here is my little elf helping me wrap away! What a good little helper I have!

"We have how many more to wrap???"

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Christmas is less than a week away! Unbelievable!






1 comment:

Nana and Poppa said...

Elle is such a cute Santa's helper! She has made Christmas more magical for her Nana and Poppa, too! Can't wait to see her opening her presents.