CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby's Got her Blue Jeans On!

I found these jeans on sale this summer when Elle was about 4 months old. I remember looking at them and thinking they were sooo big - I couldn't imagine her being big enough to fit in them!! Well, here she is modeling them! I can't believe it!

Elle can't believe it, either!! :)




She loves standing up.
She isn't pulling up completely by herself yet, but she tries...
Her favorite thing to do is to "pat" the table - so sweet :)






We got Elle a wagon a couple weeks ago, and it was the best money we ever spent! She wasn't liking being confined to her stroller anymore. I was a little worried she was too small for it, but it's perfect! We have been taking her for walks on our lunch break in this nice weather, and she has so much fun. She even sings us a song along the way!

LOVE this picture!

My two sweethearts!!

Enjoying the walk!

BJ and I were talking about how much older Elle looked today! She is seeming more and more like little girl than an infant! Where has the time gone??

1 comment:

Nana and Poppa said...

We love Elle's new wheels, and those blue jeans are just too cute! Elle seems to be really enjoying her first autumn!