CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

FALL!


BJ disagrees with me on this one, but it has always been my favorite season! It is finally feeling like fall around here - the weather cooled down (if only the rain would get out!), I got my fall decorations up this weekend (despite everyone being sick - yes, BJ got what Elle had), and got the pumpkin spice candles out and burning! Love it!





Reasons why I love fall:

1) The weather is perfect - it is finally bearable to run outside, and we can actually take Elle and Baxter for walks without breaking a sweat!

2.) The colors outside are beautiful! Besides the changing leaves, it is amazing how the crisp air makes everything look more vivid.

3.) This means I have another excuse to buy hot chocolate, cider, and of course, lattes from Starbucks.

4.) Football season - not only is football my favorite sport, but it means getting to meet up with old friends for tailgates and get-togethers!
5.) Anticipating the upcoming holidays! Now that we have Elle, holidays are even more special and fun. I absolutely can't wait for her to experience her first Thanksgiving, and Christmas! (and Halloween, too!) :)




Elle says she is ready for fall!
She even got her corn teether out for the occasion!


Also, our favorite girl turned 8 months old today! Can't believe it! She is quite the character lately - she definitely keeps us entertained! She loves to talk and make noises. Right now, she goes around saying da-da-da all the time. The funniest thing is when she gets mad (e.g. putting her in her carseat, or when she doesn't get her way with your cellphone) she starts jabbering and every other "word" or so is DA-DA-DA, it sounds like she is letting BJ have it! Hilarious! We'll have to get that on video soon!


I tried to catch her on video saying da-da, but you know how that goes! As soon as you get the video camera out, they stop! I managed to catch a little... (please excuse her momma's annoying voice!)

As you can see, she is much more interested in looking at Baxter and the pillow than listening to us!

2 comments:

The Wicks said...

Elle is the cutest little girl! I can't believe that she is 8 months old already...time flies! BTW, I LOVE the big bows that she is wearing! Too cute!

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh sooo cute!!! I love her little dress :)
Im having a giveaway if you would like to take a look at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com :)
xoxo
Priscila