CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our Little Pumpkin

There is a really neat pumpkin patch across the street from our neighborhood. BJ and I had never been to Gentry's Farm, but have been driving by it for the last 3 years. I was really looking forward to the day we would be able to take our kids. So, this was our year! I was thinking Elle was too young to enjoy it - but being the people watcher that she is, she really liked it (even if she was too little to participate in the children's activities)! She especially likes to watch other kids play. It is so funny how even babies can pick out other babies and kids!


Here are some pictures we took at our house before we heading to the farm!



Elle was fascinated by the pumpkins!
She wanted to eat them, of course!
Everything she can get her hands on goes in the mouth!










Here we are at Gentry's Farm - Elle got to go on her first hayride!















Can't wait to break out the Halloween costumes next weekend!

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

I love the pumpkin onesie! I am attempting to make Taylor a shirt for her birthday with the ribbon at the bottom. I don't know if it will turn out as good as Elle's did...but I will try!